Thank you for choosing The Village at Cottonwood Springs as your home! Below you will find common questions asked by our future residents.
- What kind of lease does The Village at Cottonwood Springs use?
- We are a member of the Texas Apartment Association and utilize all of their legal forms to include the lease. Residents are required to sign a lease in order to reside in housing. The lease specifies the rights and responsibilities of resident and owner
- Who will be performing maintenance service requests at my house, and will I be charged?
- Our fully bonded maintenance staff will be resolving all service requests for residents. Hunt Companies provides a 24-hour a day service line where you’ll talk to a real person to provide the details of your request. We will even take care of your request if you cannot take time off from your busy schedule to be in your home. Residents will never be charged for the service performed.
- How do I contact Maintenance if I have a maintenance service request?
- You can submit a request online or contact our 24-hour a day service line at (915) 821-0440.
- Will garbage be picked up?
- Yes. Trash pick-up days are Wednesdays at 5 a.m.
- Do I need to mow my own lawn?
- Yes, all residents are required to mow any fenced-in yards. The Village at Cottonwood Springs will provide landscaping services in front and side yards of our residents.
- What is Self-Help Shop?
- The Self-Help Shop is a service we provide for our residents. You are able to rent the following items with an identification card FREE of charge: lawn mower, weed eater, leaf/hard rake, and rototiller. We also provide grass seed, and air filters as needed. Just stop by our leasing office
- What are the requirements for vacating a home?
- Written notice is required 60 days prior to your lease expiration date and should be given to the leasing office as soon as you are aware of your moving arrangements.
- How can I pay my rent?
- You can pay your rent at our leasing office with a check or money order. You may also choose to pay it online. We never accept cash as a form of payment.
- How can I get informed about current events?
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook (The Village at Cottonwood Springs) for all monthly newsletters and upcoming events. You may also view our website, which provides all of our current events for the month.